Here at Sutton Runner we are looking for an enthusiastic hard working individuals with a passion for delivering great customer service within a specialist environment.
Position 1: Full Time or Part Time – Bike Mechanic
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Start Date: Immediate
The ideal candidate will preferably have:
- Experience Repairing/Maintaining Bikes (Cyctech Qualifications or equivalent)
- A keen interest in sport, preferably Running/Triathlon.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous retail experience.
- Be IT literate, preferably including MS Word and Excel.
- Work well in a small team environment
The position will involve:
- Carrying out bike service work – both ‘on the spot’ and booked in repairs.
- Helping to provide technical support to customers through email, telephone and face to face.
- Ensuring accurate repair records are completed ensuring appropriate paperwork is completed.
- Helping maintain workshop stock levels and order replacements when needed.
- Providing support to the Sales team on the sales floor.
- Serving customers instore
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to:
268 Jockey Road
or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org