Here at Sutton Runner we are looking for an enthusiastic hard working individual with a passion for delivering great customer service within a specialist environment.
The ideal candidate will preferably have:
- A keen interest in Running.
- some knowledge on running shoes and equipment
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous retail experience.
- IT skills, preferably including MS Word and Excel.
- The ability to work well in a small team environment.
The position will require you to:
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Clean shelves, counters, and displays.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
Start Date: Immediate
Position: Part Time – Sales Assistant
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Required Days: (3 Days) Saturdays and 2 weekdays.